1. long range order: Crystal's atoms arranged in at least in the micron range.
2. uniformity: the Crystal of the macroscopic properties of the internal parts are the same.
3. anisotropy: crystals in different directions with different physical properties.
4. symmetry: the ideal Crystal shape and internal structure has a certain symmetry.
5. limitations: Crystal has formed spontaneously closed geometry properties of polyhedra.
6. the cleavage: Crystal having a certain orientation of crystals
7. minimum energy: minimum within the Crystal.
8. conservation of plane angle: belongs to the same crystal of the angle between two planes of Ying Jing constant.